Yesterday we sent an e-mail to the general mailing list, something we do not undertake lightly.
The reason was to poll past and future participants on some key questions about their experiences with and expectations of Thirty Days Project.
If you would like to answer the questions but didn’t receive the e-mail, please contact us and we will add you to the mailing list.
Here are the questions that were asked (due to the nature of embedded polls, the answers were made by selecting a corresponding value from the numbers 1 to 10).
- How many Thirty Days Projects have you participated in (started but not completed is still totally participating)?
- How likely are you to participate in a Thirty Days Project in the future?
- How likely are you to recommend to your friends or other artists that they participate in a Thirty Days Project?
- How likely are you to use Thirty Days Project for non-artistic endeavours (to build new habits, learn new skills, etc)?
- How important is it to you to complete all thirty pieces of work during Thirty Days Project?
- How important to you is the community aspect of Thirty Days Project (browsing other participants’ work, leaving comments, having group shows, etc)?
- Do you like having the “Like” button in each Thirty Days Project post?
- Do you think the “Like” button discourages or encourages valuable communication?
- How often did you leave comments on people’s posts?
- Would you like to see more commenting/discussion options on posts?
- Would you be interested in having TWO regularly-scheduled Thirty Days Projects per year in June and November?
- Would you be interested in having TWO regularly-scheduled Thirty Days Projects per year in April and September?
- Would you be interested in having FOUR regularly-scheduled Thirty Days Projects per year (April, June, September, November)?
- Would you be interested in using a specially-designated section of the Thirty Days Project site to organize your own Thirty Days Project, perhaps with a group of friends? This would be independent of regular Thirty Days Projects and would start whenever you choose.
- How much do you hate being pestered with questions like this?
- How valuable do you think this feedback is to us in our goal to keep making Thirty Days Project relevant, useful and rewarding for you? (Hint: Very.)
Be the first to like