To share your work on Thirty Days, first you must post it on-line.
When you have uploaded your image, you need to copy a direct link to the image. For an image hosted on Blogger, it may look something like this:
Paste that link into a new post on the Thirty Days site by following the instructions below.
- Log in to Thirty Days Project with your Username and Password.
- Type the Day number in the Title bar in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on Add An Image (for most participants).
- Click on “From URL”
- Paste the direct link to your image into the “Image URL” field.
- Add a “Title” for your work (you don’t need to put the Day in this title).
- “Alternate Text” is not necessary for these posts.
- “Image Caption” is for a brief description of your day’s work. It is optional.
- Please leave “Alignment” set to “None” so that all blog posts have the same layout.
- Click “Insert Into Post” to finish.
- Do not edit the code in the Content box.
- Tags are not necessary.
- Click once on “Publish”. Please be patient and allow a few minutes for your post to appear on Thirty Days Project. Clicking more than once may publish your post more than once.
Take a look around your Dashboard. You can add information to your Profile (and change your password to something easier to remember) or edit any of the posts you have made.